Monday, June 29, 2020

Nocturnal penile tumescence


An ode to my brethren, who face a similar situation each day...


Morning erections are not my doing,

For no one was near, no one was cooing,


It is up long before, I open my eyes,

before  the rays even touch them skies,


It’s hard and long and hurts like a hell,

every morning, like a date with some belle,


Nothing needed,self encouraged I guess,

It’s a pain each day, to tell it to rest,


I think I need to see a physician, 

Some one to finally fix this condition,


It’s nearing nine and no trace of fatigue,

It played soft ball, now in a major league


This stuff was supposed to happen years ago,

When men are young and rearing to go 


All it needs, is a warm cosy place,

To enter, dead centre and win the race,


Just for this, I am willing to date

Any wretched woman in a similar state,


One who gets wet, at a touch and word,

Opens herself gently for she has been heard,


God before this day is through,

Please tell my Peter, what I am willing to do,


For I can’t go on like this through life

Each morning my body, a bundle of strife


Have mercy on me and send my way 

A willing woman, looking to play 


All it needs is a jolt and a tug 

As I awake, a kiss and a hug


Like and Idol waiting to perform 

Excited, lively early each morn


I am sure when I am dead resting at last,

This tally whacker will still be at half mast,


To show his respect to this body that endured,

Every morning a ritual...not cured



No comments: